Hair and makeup is the final touch on any bridal look. Whether you’re looking for something chic and classic or going for some lace front wigs (because you want your hair to look more luscious), choosing the right stylist and makeup artist is important to help you achieve the look you want for one of the biggest days of your life! Getting your favorite Indian Hair Bundles is not a strenuous task anymore, with plenty of options out there to make you look beautifully impeccable.
Brides in Pittsburgh have a few options when it comes to bridal hair and makeup wedding vendors – one of the most experienced being La Pomponnée. With two locations to serve brides and their bridal parties in McMurray and Mt. Lebanon, La Pomponnée offers a variety of pampering beauty services including nails, massage, hair and skincare. Long before the brick-and-mortar salon was even established, La Pomponnée was a go-to for brides in the Pittsburgh area. For 25 years, experienced and talented stylists and makeup artists have provided brides with the most on-trend looks, as well as all of the bridal classics – they even have experience working at Fashion Week in New York City!
Bridal services are provided in the salon, as well as the location of your wedding. Are you a Pittsburgh bride with a destination wedding? La Pomponnée also offers a ‘destination bridal team’ so you always have your trusted makeup and hair team with you no matter where the wedding is located. Each of the bridal services include an initial complimentary consultation, as well as a trial run before the wedding takes place. To keep the process as stress-free as possible, the team at La Pomponnée will also help coordinate any beauty appointments leading up to the big day – and best of all, brides will receive a free Aveda gift on the day of the wedding!
Beauty Bridal Services include:
- Hair – formal styles, updos and braidwork (extensions are available with an additional charge and come in a variety of styles)
- Makeup – rates include airbrush application and strip lashes (individual/extreme lashes are additional)
- Bridal party – formal styles, blow dry and makeup services for the entire bridal party are available
Tips for preparing for your bridal hair and makeup
In order to keep the wedding day moving as smoothly as possible, La Pomponnée recommends the following tips:
- Opt for a robe or button-down top during hair and makeup – it makes changing into the bridal gown super easy without messing up the style or getting product on the dress.
- Feel free to provide some beauty inspiration during the consultation and trial run. La Pomponnée can recreate a style or create a custom beauty look for you and the bridal party.
If you’re looking for a Pittsburgh wedding vendor or need help narrowing down your options for bridal hair and makeup, contact me so I can provide recommendations!