Pittsburgh is a city which has been made for weddings and engagements. Blessed with natural beauty, enough bridges to place Venice firmly in the shade and its very own share of monuments, it provides countless opportunities for the perfect photo shoot for both ceremonies.
And today I will be sharing a few tips on a few magical spots within the city to keep in mind as you prepare for your engagement and even your wedding photography sessions.
- Succop Nature Park: If you are a fan of nature and the outdoors, you will love this park which has been a source of delight to both residents and visitors alike. Its lakes and natural wildlife, not to mention its flora make it one of the most tranquil spots to visit. Best of all you can also hire it for your engagement or wedding and experience the ceremonies of a lifetime in its breathtaking surroundings.
- Carnegie Museum of Art: If you and your spouse to be are fans of the arts, you will love this museum with its facade featuring detailed Renaissance style sculptures. What’s more, it too comes with a selection of halls of varying capacities which you may hire for your wedding and your engagement ceremonies.
- Heinz Hall: Home to the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, Heinz Hall is reminiscent of Victorian glamour thanks to its stately exterior. It also boasts an exquisitely decorated interior making it the perfect venue for fans of music.
Visitors also have the option of dining in the elegant Mozart Room, sitting down to brunch at the Dorothy Porter Simmons Regency Room or enjoying lunch in the leafy courtyard close to the soothing presence of its very own fountain. Since its beauty is nearly impossible to resist – a fact most Pittsburgh engagement photographers can attest to – you will be pleased to know you can rent the premises for your engagement and your wedding too.
- The Frick: Another of Pittsburgh’s most loved landmarks, this museum is the perfect venue for experiencing history, art and nature all at once. And you can make its awesome ambiance a special part of your engagement and wedding too ensuring each event is simply magical.
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco: As far as boutique hotels go, this stylish Art Deco establishment holds a special place in the heart of residents and visitors alike. What better place is there to celebrate your engagement in an elegant setting which is not only spacious and boasts a modern touch, but also comes with its very own English restaurant and bar?
Whether you are a fan of nature, history, art, music or simply enjoy being pampered in opulent surroundings, Pittsburgh has all you need and much more for the perfect engagement and for creating those memorable wedding photography sessions as well.
The options are limitless ensuring you will be able to find the venue which is just right for you in this marvelous City of Bridges.